7.17.2011

Weekend MADNESS!

This weekend was quite entertaining! Since the blower motor is broke and we are waiting for the part to come in.... With these HOT days the boys and I decided to stay at Nani Cindy and Papa Mike's house.


Friday early morning the boys and I got ready, got our bags packed and headed over. We dropped off all of our cold food and headed over to Michaels to get a few things. On the way back to my parents my brother called and said that he hurt his back playing hockey the night before. So once I got home I called Dr. Hoffman and got him an appointment. (If you are ever looking for a chiropractor in the St. Charles area - go there! Amazing! Hoffman Chiropractic Center) We stopped and got Burger King on the way home. I let Billy pick out where we could drive through. Once we got home we all ate and I *attempted* to get the boys to take a nap and it was not very successful! While this was going on I was making Cake Pops and Balls. (Recipe to be posted in our For the Love of Food Blog) - I know its not very pretty (my first attempt at pops) but they sure are tasty!



I made dinner for everyone, it was a new recipe (Thanks to Angela & Jeremey!) I changed it up a bit since I was at my moms and didn't have all of the ingredients. But it turned out great and its almost all gone! (Again the recipe will be posted in the For the Love of Food blog). Bill surprised us, he came over to Mom and Mike's. We thought that he was going over to the flip to work on it and he ended up showing up and staying the night with us! YEH Daddy time!!




On Saturday we woke up, early again! I swear this whole week the boys have been getting up at 5:45-6:30 a.m. WHAT THE HECK! Not that I don't mind starting the day early, but I'm still tired ;) We all had breakfast and then daddy left to go work on the flip and the boys got our stuff together and headed home to change, take showers and get a few things. Uncle Nick and Aunt Stephanie met us at our house and we headed out to Monkey Joe's! Unfortunately the one that was right down the street closed, so we had a hike to make! (Ahh, not that bad, just 35 minutes away or so.) We got to Monkey Joe's and the boys freaked out, we barely made it in the door! I've never seen shoes come off so fast :P We played and had a couple of snacks for a couple of hours and then headed home. When we got home we relaxed for a little bit and then Nani Cindy made dinner for us. After dinner we went out for a special treat to..... SNOBIZ!!! I l.o.v.e. that place. Nani treated us to yummy, delish, goodieness! Finnegan got Rainbow, Billy got Pink Bubble Gum and I got... BUTTERBEER! Oh my goodness. Amazing. I could go back twice a day and still not have enough. Thank you Harry Potter - Thank you! Oh and we wated Red Riding Hood - awesome movie!



Sunday was a 'fun'day ;) We woke up, had breakfast, got ready and went shopping with Nani Cindy at Kohls. I wasn't planning on getting anything, however the 80% off racks kind of was calling my name and I got a whole outfit, plus a necklace for $30. I saved over $73 :) I love a good bargain! Once we got home we had lunch and Nani and Papa headed to Jeff City for the week and the boys and I took a nap. We had a pretty low key evening and it was really nice.




0 comments:

Post a Comment