I had a Chiroprator appt. at ten a.m. and went to get adjusted. On the way home I decided that since it was so hot out, maybe they could play at the playplace in the mall. So I pulled in and the kids played. While we were there the girls cousin works in that mall and she was working that day, but not until 11. Until that time we decided to take a stroll around the mall to kill the last 10 minutes until her arrival. Well when doing that, I had forgotten that there was a movie theater inside! Lucky us, Winnie the Pooh was playing in 15 minutes - so on the spur of the moment we saw the movie! (Werenbergh at Mid Rivers any movie before noon all tickets are only $5) We grabbed a large popcorn and headed to theater #5!
Here's the link to the movie - http://www.disney.go.com/pooh/
The kiddos loved the movie and I did too, it was absolutely adorable and I would love love love to see it again when it comes out on DVD.
After the movie, we headed to the Library to get a couple of books and movies since this week is going to be in the triple digits. So inside this week its going to be! Then we stopped at our house (holy smokes it was hot in there!) to get some food and clothes. The 15 minutes we were in the house we were drenched. We got back to my moms and Jeff was there to pick up the girls so soon, I was sad. The rest of the afternoon was pretty rough, the boys were beyond exhausted and it was showing. Oh! While I was at the house guess what I got in the mail........... OUR WEDDING PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After dinner since my mom has cable and guess what I got to watch.... THE BACHELORETTE! <-- Dork, this I know. Billy was in bed at 7:30 and Finn followed at 8:00. I stayed up for a little bit longer and then got some beauty sleep.
{goodnight moon}
I forgot to add - yesterday when mom and the boys and I went Kohls, my mom surprised the boys with Clifford doggies! They love them. Finn fell sound asleep on the couch snuggling with him ::melts your heart::


0 comments:
Post a Comment