7.13.2011

The Good, The Bad and the UGLY

Today was a all around up and down day. Nothing that was heartbreaking or horrific, just a few simple things that made it good and bad ;)


Today I received a call from my Dr. about my MRI results. The good thing is that I finally know what is going on with my back. I have a disc extrusion on my L4, which isn't touching any nerves and two disc extrusions on my L5 which are compressing my L5 nerve root. They gave me a Dr.'s name and I am to call to set up a consultation to see what my options are. Although I am pretty much anti-drug I am hoping to find a way to do this without messing my back up more and possibly surgery. So I am looking at all options.


The blower motor went out today too which = no a.c.! Whew, it was a hot one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment