2.12.2011

My arms are like JELLO!

Are alarm clock woke us up this morning... FINN! I swear, you do not need to set an alarm clock, he will make sure to wake you when it is time ;) We had breakfast, coffee, coffee, coffee, cheesecake... Then I packed the boys diaper bag and lunch and we headed over to the condo to pack up the last few things and load up the trailer. Welp.... Let's just say there was more left than we had planned. The couple hours that we were there we filled the trailer and our trunk and still had to leave two things behind. Ahh!

We got home, unloaded, unpacked few boxes and put Finn's crib together. Well... technically he isn't in a crib anymore... Finn is now in a BIG BOY BED! Go Finn! After we got a few things finished we all took our showers, ate dinner and left to run to Lowes! Bill had never been there before. It was a fun trip! We got a new mailbox and steamer (to take down the borders) and more fun stuff. While we were there I looked at the vegetables that I will be planting in my garden, I cannot wait until April!!!

On the way home we stopped at QT and I got a big coffee and got the boys a slurpee! When we got home we put the stickers on our new mailbox, enjoyed our coffee and slurpee's then it was time to get pj's on and have story time before bed. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment