2.13.2011

Sunday FUNday!

Today we slept in a little bit and then all got ready to go shopping for the new house. We looked at a new bedroom set for us, bunkbeds for the boys and then headed over to Best Buy to look at new tv's. After all that was done we went to Costco and got food! Ahh, now I can make a decent meal... that is if I can find all the items needed to cook... :P

Daddy got a call from Angela and Jeremey and they wanted to stop by to see our new house.

Daddy dropped me and Finnegan off at home to unload all of the groceries and he and Billy went to Billy's favorite store... HOME DEPOT!

Thank you Angela and Jeremey for the housewarming gift, it was very thoughful of you :) We cannot wait to open a bottle of wine and I cannot wait to do arts and crafts with the boys. (BTW- The pasta and pasta sauce was amazing! We had it for dinner just like I told you!)

Daddy surprised the boys before bed and took them out to our backyard and did some small fireworks (Roman Candles, Sparklers..) They were in their glory for sure. We had a cookies and milk before bed, had our story time and all snuggled down for bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment