2.11.2011

Last Legs

Friday was such a FUN day! My new neighbor dropped off her youngest two so she could go shopping alone. All mother's know that when you go alone you can get triple the amount done when you are alone. Sean is Billy's age and Maggie is just a newborn. I was in absolute heaven! Billy, Finn and Sean got along great and had a blast with one another. I snuggled with Miss. Maggie and played with the boys on the floor. It is amazing, you really forget how small they used to be until you hold a baby. I cannot believe how fast it is all going.

Then the door bell rang and it wasn't Sarah to pick up the kids... It was Nani Cindy! Yeh :) Boy oh boy do I love living close to my Momma now!!! Shortly after we had another guest.. Great Grandma Joan! She came with the boys' Valentine's Day gift. What a great way to start off "Fun Friday" ehh?!

After everyone left, Grandma Joan stayed for awhile to help me unpack a few boxes. Boy, did we get alot done! Thanks Grandma, I really appreciate it.

Daddy got home a couple of hours later and the boys and I were dressed and ready to go. We had to pick up another trailer to get the last few items that we have left. We went to the storage unit to get what was left (it was all 'light' stuff) so you can imagine how much help I was. Sorry babe. After loading, we came home and unloaded everything and just as we were finishing up we had a surprise visitor AGAIN! It was PaPa Mike and Nani Cindy :) They had gone to the movie theater and found out that it was popped in Coconut Oil and the boys could have it, so they got their free refill and brought it for the boys :) So sweet. We chatted for a bit then we all crashed.

What a great way to start off the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment