2.19.2011

'Mam - Does this mean I am old?

After cleaning up a bit and making the boys french toast for breakfast, I headed over to Lowes to get daddy a little housewarming gift ;) BBQ time! Stainless Steel Master Forge 4 burner. Unfortunately it would not fit in my truck assembled.... So looks like daddy will have some fun putting it together ;) ..... The guy that helped me with the grill called me 'mam. Does that mean that I am old? Or getting old? Oye. Oh well!

Since my dad and Lisa spent some time with Nick today, Bill and I were able to get ALOT unpacked at the house. He rocks. I stopped at Schnucks to pick up a few things for dinner tonight at our house and got home and starting making all the sides and desserts. Once everyone got here and had some appetizers, Bill put the filet mignon and chicken kabobs on the grill. Dinner was amazing and just hanging out chit-chatting was so nice. It was starting to get a little late and everyone got going.

Family is where the heart is

0 comments:

Post a Comment