2.20.2011

Sunday Funday!

Today was a BIG day. Lots and lots to do. I cleaned up the house a bit and then headed to Target to get our new barstools for the kitchen area. After that I went to the condo to finish up with the last minute cleaning and painting. It went by fairly quick and was able to get a lot finished. I stopped at Costco on the way home to pick up a few more things. While I was on the way home Bill called me to see where I was at (which was 5 min. away) because he was chatting with our neighbors! Why is it that I am always the last to meet them, lol! Every where we live I am always the last.

I was excited that when I got home Bill and the boys were still outside and he was still chatting with the neighbors! They are awesome and we are really looking forward to hanging out with them. :) So happy!!!

--Thanks Bill for all of your hardwork on the house--

0 comments:

Post a Comment