I just wanted to share pictures of our new house with ya'll. However there are so many to upload that I will just attach my Facebook link to the album.
As of right now everything is perfect in the house and doesn't need immediate attention. However, we have a lot planned to fix 'er up! We will be making the Living Room into a Den/Office, we will be laying hardwood ourselves, tiling ourselves and all that fun jazz. We will be taking out the carpet in the Master Bath and boy do we have some awesome ideas to finish our basement.
Right now its a helter skelter mess which is totally fine. I have a lot of organizing to do and lots of Rubermaids to purchase to put all of our memory boxes and such in. Its a project which will take time and we are very much looking forward to it all.
Now the fun begins this weekend of furniture shopping, picking out paint and getting a new mailbox!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=336485&id=503305358&l=6afffd5969


0 comments:
Post a Comment