Today my dad and Lisa get in town!! I am so excited I've been doing my happy dance all morning. :) Really I have. If you know me, I was even clapping my hands, lol! Needless to say, it was a busy day. I unpacked, cleaned, organized, took a cat nap, got ready and then the door bell rang! My Grandma Joan, Great Grandma Roe, Dad and Lisa were here!! We visited for a bit and then I ran up to the Chinese Take Out to get a menu. By the time that I got back, Bill came in shortly after. We ordered our food and then it was Christmas time!
The boys were so excited. Needless to say they dove right in :) When they opened a present, it had to be opened right then and there, then played with and then next present was opened, it was the sweetest thing ever. We enjoyed opening presents and then the door bell rang and it was time to eat.
Dinner was actually really good. (See in Texas, there wasn't really Chinese take-out that was worth paying for.) After our bellies were full, we went back at it. It was such an enjoyable evening hanging out with my family, I've missed them so much.
After Grandma and Great Grandma left, PoPo Joe and Nana Lisa stayed for Oreo's and story time before bed.
Thank you all for an amazing Christmas! And thank you for coming in to see us and our new home!
*Love you*


0 comments:
Post a Comment