1.07.2011

Project 365: Day 7

Ok.. Ok... So I am already starting DAY 7 with a 'already taken picture'. But before I get "in trouble" I just want to let you know that it is kind of hard to get a picture of her right now.

This is Misha. She is basically my sister and I love her beyond words can express. We met in San Antonio during our stay. Her amazing husband is in the Air Force - many thanks always Lance - and she is just too far away. GERMANY. I miss her dearly, more than words can explain. I cannot wait until this summer when the boys and I get on that plane to go visit her and her family for three weeks.


I miss you and love you sister!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOve you so so much sister!! I can't wait till we get some good pictures of us together! I am so blessed to have a sister like you!!! <3

Post a Comment