Today was story-time at Barnes & Noble. It was our very first time here in St. Louis. Crystal and her son Cameron came with us :) Well... I should have got the address first before we left. Apparently I have an issue with directions lately. Oye. We ended up being a couple of minutes late to story-time which was a bummer. She read the kids a couple of books and then she said, "Since we're not doing a craft today, what book would you like to read?" AHH! Total bummer. Not that I don't like my children being read books, but we were totally looking forward to the craft! We listened to two more stories and my boys were done, they wanted juice. So while Cameron was finishing up the story Billy, Finn and I went to the Starbucks inside the store. I got them orange juice and ordered myself the usual. MMM. (Venti NF Extra Hot Caramel Mocciato!) We enjoyed our drinks and thanks again Crystal for the little snack for the boys :) and we were off to the Thomas the Train section! Crystal and I chatted while the boys played and we looked at all of our magazines to catch up on celebrity gossip. - On that note, boy I am too far behind! OMG. Divorce-Babies-Divorce-Dating-Dating-Cheating. C'mon who can't pick up a magazine with trainwrecks written all over it.. They have the big target it on it that says, GRAB ME, I have so much to tell! Ok thats all! -
When the boys got done playing we headed over to JcPenny. Crystal and Cameron came too! Clark had given me a gift card from there for Christmas, so I thought that I would put it to good use. I don't have very warm clothes so I thought that it would be nice to get myself a nice long sleeved top that was purdy ;) I can't wait to mail Clark a thank you card telling him how nice it was to get something for myself. The boys were getting hungry so we had to get going. We said our goodbye's and headed home.
We had lunch and ALL took naps. Wow. WONDERFUL. I love naps. Well, technically I tried not to fall asleep but it was so warm and cozy and Billy was so snuggly, how could I not?!
Now I am getting ready to make dinner and am very much looking forward to a relaxing night with my loves.
.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.Love.

0 comments:
Post a Comment