Today was a crazy day! They came to fix our two windows in our living room so the boys and I hung out in their room, did laundry and played dress up. They were here for a couple of hours and by the time they were finishing up, we were having lunch. Billy kept saying, "Hi" and "what are you doing?" it was cute, he's always so inquisitive. Billy and Finn ate such a great lunch that I surprised them with a piece of apple pie. They were so excited. Once they were done we ALL took a nap. It was wonderful. I think that my Iron is really really low again because I seem to not get enough sleep. I am going to make a doctor appointment anyway because I need to get my 3 month check-up to see where my iron levels are. I am hoping that they are the same if not better because its extremely low. Anywho...
We woke up from our naps and the boys snuggled up and watched Despicable Me while I got dinner ready. Bill had to work late so he wouldn't be home for dinner. Donna came over for dinner, but instead of lasagna since I didn't have the noodles and didn't think of it in time to make them, I ended up making something else. We all enjoyed our dinner. Donna swore to me that she liked it, lol. Then we headed over to her parents house, Don and Toni. It was absolutely wonderful to see them. I haven't seen them in oh my gosh... almost 8 years. Its been a long time. Too long. Toni surprised them with Orange soda. The boys were ecstatic. They don't get soda that often (only on special occasions) and they were so happy. :) While we were there Bill called and he was home early so I left the boys there while I ran home to let Bill in and then went back to hang out longer! Daddy was exhausted, so it worked out perfectly that he was able to get some rest before we got home. When I got back the boys were watching Bolt, which is Finn's favorite movie. We were able to catch up a little bit which was absolutely wonderful, while my boys had a sugar high, lol. I was able to tell Moose a million times again how much I love him and was able to kiss his cheek over and over again and it was great. We left with hugs and kisses with promises that we'll be back to visit really soon. :)
Thanks for a wonderful night :)
1.06.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment