8.16.2009

Yesterday I went to a Pampered Chef party with my neighbor Kimberly. It was a great time. It was nice to get away for a little bit and have "Grown Up" time. I ordered a few things too :o) I got home and we all watched a little tv and cleaned a little. I ran to Target to pick up some baby food for Finnegan. When I got back the boys were talking to Bill Jr. and Ronnie on the webcam. Oh-by the way... MY COMPUTER IS WORKING..!! I apparently didn't notice that when I walked in the door the computer they were using to talk to Bill Jr. and Ronnie was my computer! haha.. We had a pretty lazy evening.

Bill wanted Burger King for breakfast, so I went to get it for him. When I got in the truck there was a engine light on... Great... So after I got back from getting breakfast, I told Bill what was going on. He went and checked it out. We'll have to take it to the dealership to get it checked out. I cleaned the house and cleaned and cleaned... I'm whooped! After I cleaned, Billy and I took the car to a Honda Dealership that was close to our house to see if they had a drop off service center. They didn't have one.. I will call them first thing in the morning to see when I can drop it off. After that we went to HEB to pick up a few things. We had dinner then we all crashed! Good Night ALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment