Today was a VERY busy day for me. I honestly spent the majority of the day on the phone with two car dealerships. UGH.. I called the dealership that was near our house to see when I could get it serviced. Yeh.. Umm... What great customer service... They weren't available until next Wednesday.. I found another dealership, called them. They told me to bring the truck in at any time. I called Bill, told him what was going on and what time to meet me. Then I got a call from the Honda Dealership in MO. They wanted to fax us the title to the truck. I finally got ahold of Bill, got the fax number from his office, gave it to her and guess what... His fax machine was down.. So I finally make it up to the leasing office and have her fax it there.. Guess what? Their fax machine went down while I was there.. UGH! I ended up telling her to just mail it to me. No biggie. Then we headed to the dealership... Finally! We got there I filled out the paperwork and as I was walking out to the truck with the service member, Bill pulled in. We got his car all loaded up and headed home.
Bill had a quick bite to eat and then left to go back to work. I cleaned and arranged a few things in the house.. Tell you what... The day goes by quick when you are BUSY! Next thing I knew the car was fixed (of course not under the warranty that came with the car - go figure) and Bill was on his way home to get me so we could go pick it up.
When we got home, we had warm-ups for dinner. Bill fixed both boys car seats. We watched a little bit of tv, relaxed and hit the hay! What a day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment