Good Morning, rise and SHINE.. It's 3:15 a.m.!!! Yupp, that is when Finn woke up.. And then again at 6:10 a.m. for the day... Ugh... I am exhausted... Where's my coffee?! Billy woke up around 8:00 a.m. and had breakfast. As we were getting ready to head over to Martha's house..... Billy decided that he wanted a drink out of my water bottle.... I said that it was ok, Finn made a noise so I looked over to check in on him and he was fine.. Turned back to Billy and he's dumping the water all over my keyboard.. Yup... That's right... A half of a bottle of water was spilled on my keyboard... I freaked out.. He obviously didn't know better... I unplugged it, took the battery out and flipped it upside down on the kitchen table with a paper towel underneath.
So I left the house and had to stop to get gas in the truck.. Finn wouldn't stop screaming and finally calmed down after I pulled over twice to make sure that he didn't have a dirty diaper. Finally got back on the road and made a pit stop at Starbucks for Martha and I.. We needed the mojo this a.m.!!!
The kids had a blast as usual at the house!! The always have fun. Before I left Martha and I were talking about teething and we looked in Finn's mouth and low and behold.... He has his FIRST tooth!! Its the bottom right. No wonder he was cranky and wasn't sleeping good!! I am thrilled! He's growing up so fast... Too fast!
They asked us to stay for dinner, but Bill was exhausted and so was I so we decided to spend a night at home. On the way home from Martha's I stopped at Dairy Queen to surprise Bill. He is in LOVE LOVE LOVE with the Peanut Buster Parfait. So, I got him one of those and I decided to get a small Girl Scout Thin Mint blizzard.
We got home, I put DQ in the freezer and shortly after Bill showed up home early from work. He was very surprised to see the DQ!! We, LOL... Umm had it for dinner... Gotta love "Free Friday's" right? (FF= Diet Free Day!) We all hung out and watched t.v. and then we all crashed... Good NIGHT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment