8.13.2009

Yesterday I had a really rough day with Billy... Terrible Two's aren't that much fun... But oh-well. You'll have good days and you'll have bad days. I really wasn't able to get too much done because of this.. At 6:00 p.m. it started to rain, wooooo hooooo!!!! Then shortly after Bill got home around 6:30 p.m. and we had hot dogs for dinner. We started watching t.v. and all the sudden the power went out.... We lit a lot of candles, read for a little bit and then crashed.

The power finally came back on at 1:00 a.m., it was a long night for me... I couldn't sleep since the power wasn't on and then Finn woke up at 4:15 a.m. Around 10:00 a.m. we went to Sams, I needed diapers for the boys. On the way home, I stopped at McDonalds for Billy for lunch. Both boys ate when we got home and actually fell asleep together!! So I spent time updating the blog and read my book for a little bit. When the boys woke up, we went to my neighbor Kimberly's house for a little bit.. While I was there I got a call from the car dealership and tried to straighten things out that they messed up on.. The kids had a blast playing over there. Wish that we could have stayed longer, but I had to head home to make dinner. I made meatballs... I made a special batch for Billy... They turned out ok.. His wouldn't stay together since I had no breadcrumbs that he's able to eat. Ours were ok too... I don't know if I am just not good at making them or it was sheer exhaustion!! I took a shower and relaxed for a bit and afterwards we got the kids to bed and headed to bed ourselves (I was pretty much fried!!!!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment