8.19.2009

Yesterday Finn woke up at 4:30 a.m. and again at 6:50 a.m., so needless to say... I am sleepy! Billy actually woke up before Bill left for work (which totally made his day) so he was able to say "Bye" to daddy. The kids and I played for quite awhile and then I sneaked a shower in! We snacked, had lunch. Both kids fell asleep shortly after lunch and I caught up on some reading. Ahh, to be able to start to read again, it's been nice! Bill brought home pizza for dinner. We all had dinner, then Billy and I went to Walmart to pick up a few odds and ends. I tell you what.. You'd think that it wouldn't have been busy since it was later (8:30 ish), but no! It was packed, even with parents with kids Billy's age and younger! When I finally got home, lol, I unloaded everything... Bill and I noticed that Finn was scooting sideways! Yeh! He should be crawling soon! Then it was time to crash! Night-Night!

Today, ahh, Today... Reminder... Never ever make early doctor appointments with two small children... OMG! So I rushed out the door to leave for my Dr. appt. Park, get up there... and wait, wait, wait and wait to get in.. I have never ever sat and waited that long with my Dr.! Its always fast and speedy! There were a TON of pregnant women there... Cringe.. Baby fever... again.. Wait.. Two under TWO.. Two under TWO! I need sleep! ;o) The girls in the office were uber excited to see the boys! When aren't they!! I also got 5 free months of my medicine that would cost us an arm and a leg, so that was AMAZING! When we left, we had to stop at Target. We got there and I went straight to the Food Court and got Billy a hot dog, he was starving. We shopped around for a few things and then checked out and went straight home. Once we got home, the kids took their naps. When they woke up, we watched "Cars". Bill got home shortly after. They had dinner and I left with my neighbor Kimberly to go to Whole Foods. When I got back we all hung out for a little bit, read and then we all went to bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment