7.17.2009

Yesterday we didn't do too much.. Just some laundry and then I went to State Farm Insurance and picked up our temporary insurance cards. But I do have some exciting news, Finn sat up on his own! He I sat him down and he balanced himself by holding his feet!! GO FINN!!! We did however go to my Grandma and Grandpa Hunter's to visit. They didn't get to see too much of the boys over the holiday because there was so incredibly much going on. They had no idea that I was coming over, so when I pulled up to their house they were really surprised and very much excited to see us. Before I got there the kids and I went to Mc Donalds. So we ate when we got there since Billy was hungry. We hung out for a little bit and then I got a call from Bill telling me that Jeff and Lesley needed their pack n play back, the one that we borrowed from them for Finn. They were going on a weekend vacation and needed it back for their daughter. So I had to leave early to get back to mom and Mike's in time for them to show up. Grandma and Grandpa Hunter were so happy that we came over even though it was only for a hour and a half. Here are a few pictures that I got of them and also of Finn sitting up on his own!


WOOO HOOOO Bill gets in tonight!! We can't wait to pick him up from the airport!! Today though on the other hand was a packed day.. We did a LOT! We were all up and ready and out the door at 9:15 a.m. or so. I stopped and got umm... maybe another . . . Caramel Mocciatto at Starbucks... I swear, it's liquid crack. Then we were off to Rebecca and James' house. I had more clothes for the baby (she's having a boy and we're giving her all the clothes from Billy and Finn). On the way there I decided that I was going to cancel my flight and drive back to San Antonio with Bill and Billy.. I hope I just didn't make a big mistake!! I hope Finn does well in the car... We'll see... ::keeping fingers crossed:: We got to Rebecca and James' house and their daughter Hannah and Billy played, they had so much fun! Hannah is 3.5 months older than Billy. She's a doll!! We chit-chatted for a bit and then we were on the road again. I was on my way home and we were on highway 44 and I decided to keep straight when I was approaching highway 270. We took a little detour and went to Sachs to visit! I figured that I would go at lunch time that way I wasn't effecting others "jobs!" There wasn't many people there since it was lunch time. We saw my old boss Chris and about a dozen old co-workers. It was so great to see all of them, I only wish I could of caught up with them longer and seen a few other familiar faces.

We got home and Grandma Joan showed up a little bit after we arrived. Billy was sleeping and so the three of us hung out for a bit. She watched Finn so I could get some packing done. Then I took a shower. All the sudden I get a call from Bill... Uh-oh... His flight is delayed.. Ugh, I really was really looking forward to bringing the boys to the airport to see him... But now they'll be in bed... Blah :o( Anyway . . . So we had dinner and then I ran up to Walgreens, they have a Red Box there and I rented two movies. I unfortunatly didn't really get to watch either one... Billy was fighting his sleep, he was so incredibly tired though I couldn't let him stay up.. He needed to rest since we are driving tomorrow.

Shortly after I got Billy to fall asleep, I left to go get Bill. I was so excited to see him, but I was so incredibly tired... He was excited to see me, he better have been otherwise there would have been some problems! lol!! He was excited to see the car too and he drove home. On the way home we stopped at Jack in the Box so he could get some dinner, yeah... at 11 p.m.! We got to the house and finally crashed sometime after midnight. Let's hope that tomorrow goes smooth!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment