7.15.2009

Hmm, so... Is today going to be the BIG day????

Hmm.... Is it?? I don't know.... Maybe?

OK, YES it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kids and I hung out all morning and did some laundry.. Then I got the call!! "This is Frank with Stephen Vincel Honda. We got all the paperwork from Bill and you can now come in and pick up your new car!" Me, "Really, ok... Than so much!" ... Immediately hang up the phone and call my mom so she could let Mike know!! Mike had a super packed long day at work, so I didn't expect him to get home until late tonight. I then called Bill, let him know and then my mom calls me back.... She said that Mike was on his way home in a few minutes to come home so he could drive Bill's car to the dealership for me. WOO HOO!!! What a great surprise!

He got home and we headed to the dealership about a half hour after he got home. We got there, I sighned some paperwork, my mom showed up . . And they handed me the keys to our new car! Wow, that easy!!

Say good-bye to our old cars and HELLO to our new car!

We got home, Billy had dinner and then we were on the road again. I went to my friend Abbey's house, her and I went to highschool together. Jenni, my old roommate was there and also Vanessa whom I also went to highschool with. We got to her apt. and hung out for awhile, Billy even got to watch Finding Nemo! We don't have that movie, so he was happy to watch it... Then he got bored with it and low and behold, guess what movie Abbey had . . CARS!!! That's Billy's other favorite movie. We had a great time catching up and then it was time to get going, it was bed time for the boys and maybe Momma too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment