We hung out all morning and then around 12:30 we all started getting ready.. My dad and Lisa were coming to St. Louis for the weekend to go to the Lake of the Ozarks and stopped in to see us for the evening before they leave tomorrow morning. I get the car packed and I am putting Finn in the car seat... Its broke... UGH.. I take Finn out, take the carseat apart.. Fix it... Put Finn back in.. and yeah... He spews all over himself... AHH.. When it rains it pours!! I get him out.. Clean him up, change him.. Put him back in the carseat.. (With a bib.. I was prepared this time!) and then finally headed out.
My dad and Lisa arrived at my grandma Joan's house about a half and hour after we got there. We hung out for a bit and then grandma took us (Me, Billy, Finn, dad, Lisa, Nick and Steph) out to dinner at Concetta's... This place is one of my favorite restaurants. It's an old house that they renovated into a small quaint restaurant. It's very Italian and very "together". Their food is unbelievable.. I brought along the Billy's pizza with me so that he could eat and I ordered my favorite.. Chicken Picatta... It was charbroiled, just the way I like it! I can't wait for my next trip back to come here!! DELICIOUS!
On the way back home I talked to Bill for a few minutes and then we got back to my grandma's so I had to let him go. He misses the boys so much! Of course we all miss him as well.. Infact, I think that Billy is quite mad at his father for "leaving" him. He'll ask all day for him and then minute that we get him on the webcam, Billy will turn his face and not talk to him.. Poor Bill.. :o(
When we got back to the house, Billy and Popo Joe started playing. Somehow a water bottle and smacking it on your head came into play! Billy would run over to my dad and smack him in the head with the empty water bottle.. My dad then put his arms in the air whaling and then would fall down. It would repeat and repeat! Then my dad kept smacking himself in the head and would fall down.. Billy had his big BELLY laugh going, it was absolutely adorable.. His laugh just makes your heart melt!
Here's a few pictures that I took this evening:
When I got home, I talked to Bill for awhile and then crashed, I was completely exhausted! Kudos to moms out there that are either single moms or military moms... I don't know how you do it all by yourself 24/7! Two kids, no help.. No sleep... Could make for a very cranky person!

0 comments:
Post a Comment