When we got there mom watched the boys for me so that I could test drive the car. It's a 2006 Honda Pilot EXL Navi. Its a cran-apple color with tan leather interior.. really nice! Too funny that it so happens to be the same color as the other one I looked at with Bill. While I was there they appraised my car. I told them that I would bring Bill's car up tomorrow so that could get appraised. I ran a few numbers with them as to what we wanted for our cars and the Pilot... He seemed to think that the numbers should work, but has to see Bill's car first.
So, we left and headed back home. I talked to Bill for awhile about the car on the way home and then Finn fell asleep.. I couldn't get Billy to nap for the life of me... I tried to get him to sleep for three hours and he wasn't having it even though he was exhausted.
I got the diaper bag and food bag packed then loaded all of us up in the car and headed over to Mary and Bryan's house. Billy had such a great time playing with Chad and Luke. They had a piano and Billy just absolutely fell in love with it! He played on the piano for awhile and then they had a karaoke machine and turned on the mic and kept saying, "DAAADDAAA, DAAADDDDAAAA"!! He LOVED it! They had a Rainbow swingset and he kept going down the slide. It started to get late so we said our "good-byes" and left. It was so great to see them! I miss them all so much!
On the way home, I stopped at Mc Donalds for dinner.. Guess I shouldn't have... Billy fell asleep in the car and was down for the night! I got home ate, talked to Bill for a little bit and then went to bed myself.. WHEW, long day! Looking forward to tomorrow to see what they say about Bill's car :o)

0 comments:
Post a Comment