7.08.2009

This morning we all got up... Well Finn and I were up before the sun even rose.. 4:30 a.m. or so! He is so off track with being some where different I think. Billy woke up and then we all had breakfast. My mom is off on Wednesday's so we spent the day with her.

After we got ready and the bags were all packed ,we loaded up the car and left for the park. My mom has a park about 5 minutes from her house and it even has a pond that you can fish in! It's a 10 catch limit, but I'll definetly have to store that in my head for later when he's older! We played on the "Big Boy" playground because it was more fun. He had a blast. In a blink we were already there for an hour. He kept going back and forth going down the slide. Then we even went swinging! He was pretty cautious of that because he wasn't in control. Here's a couple of pictures:


After we left the park we went to St. Louis Bread Co. (also known as Panera Bread - The reason it's called STL B Co. is because the bread is actually made in STL). We had a nice lunch and then we stopped by the $1 Store to pick up some stuff for Billy. Mom and I got him some coloring books, stickers, construction paper and a ball. After that we went home and the boys took a nap. I ended up working out on the bike for a bit. I rode almost 2 miles on it and had it at 10 mph the whole time. GO MOMMA!

When the kids woke up the kids, my mom, and I went to Target to get a few things and then we surprised Billy by taking him to the sno cone stand. No, it wasn't Sno Biz... But comperable. (I worked at Sno Biz for 4 years!) Mom bought him a sugar free blue raspberry sno cone and I got a Mai Tai. OMG! He freaked for it! I umm... Kind of gave him a couple of brain freezes though... LOL.. The face he made was hilarious and he got the chills! Here's some pictures of his blue mouth!


We talked to Bill on the web cam a little this evening. Showed daddy his big blue bright lips! He sure misses us and we sure miss him tons! What a great fun day! It's time for bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment