7.19.2009

We got in at 5:30 a.m. this morning. Bill & Billy slept while Finn and I were up. When Bill got up around 10:00 a.m., I layed down for about an hour. When I woke up, we had a bite to eat and then we all got ready to leave. We had to go to the airport to pick up Bill's car. (Insert note: Coffee was not only a must have this morning, but it maybe have been more like 3 cups)..!!

We met back at the house and we went to get the car washed. After that, there is a bakery right across from the car wash (which is literally a 1/2 mile from our house) and we got a loaf of bread, two dinner rolls, a caramel pecan tart, and a chocolate chip cookie. We thought that it would be a good idea to drop it all off at the apartment since we'd be gone for awhile. Then we headed to Babies R Us to look at double strollers and we needed car seat protectors for the leather seats. I had some really good coupons, and daaaadum . . . We got a double stroller!! It was $169.99 and we got it for $122.00 with my coupons! We also got the seat covers as well. I was soooooo ecstatic!!! Now I will be able to do a lot more with the boys during the week! Bill assembled the stroller in the parking lot and then we were on our way to Costco. Note to self: Never bring Bill to Costco with you if you don't want to spend more than $225.00! We decided that we would keep dinner simple instead of cooking and got a pizza from there before we left.

Got home, unloaded everyone and everything and had some dinner and then we all pretty much crashed for the evening! Nighty Night! Sweet dreams of new cars and double strollers.. :oD

0 comments:

Post a Comment