7.21.2009

Hello All! Yesterday we didn't do too much... I ran a couple of errands with the boys. We went to Sams to get diapers for them and then we headed over to Walmart to get a few odd's and end's that we needed for meals for the next couple of weeks. Then the boys and I came home and actually relaxed for a bit.. When Bill got home we had left overs for dinner and then I went tanning.

Today we all got up and ready. I stopped by Starbucks, it was free pastry day! So I got my coffee and got a Blueberry scone. It's probably 500 calories and plus my coffee, there's my limit for the day! Oh-well! It was quite tasty. Then we headed to Funtastic Playland. We met up with Martha and her three kiddo's. Billy, Emma and Luke all had a blast. When don't they?! We were there for almost two hours. After that, there is a Dollar Store next door so we stopped by there to get a few things.

Bill got home from work and he made some delicious ribs. Man they were quite tasty! After we had dinner, I had to run to Target to get a few things and I brought Billy with me. We had a great time just hanging out together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment