We all got up at a reasonable time this morning (I tried to let Bill sleep in as late as possible since he didn't get much sleep the night before.) Got ready, got our bags packed, the kids ready to go and then I ran some errands.. Billy needed more Rice Milk... Bill and I definetly needed some coffee that morning, so I stopped by Starbucks and then Schnucks and got Billy some milk. I got back and basically got right back in the car to leave for Stanton, MO. Mid way through the drive, I started to feel bad... My heart was really bugging me... I was having my irregular heartbeats and was really dizzy. I ended up inside almost the entire time we were there... Finally around 5 p.m. I felt a little better and joined in on some of the activities going on outside.
Bill had a blast! Of course he did, its basically his favorite holiday..! Billy was in love with all the fireworks. I played washers with Nick, Steph, and mom... Of course mom and Nick kicked out butts! Steph and I did pretty good though too :o) Bill took Billy down to the river to check it out. My grandparents have a 1947 Jeep. Uncle Mike took all of us (except Bill and Finn) on a quick ride.. Billy and I sat in the back and I held on to him. We didn't go past 5-7 mph, so it wasn't dangerous or anything! Billy had such a great time waving to all the neighbors!!
Then we all had dinner and it was really really really GOOD! After dinner we all went outside and started the fireworks. The grand finale was awesome! Can you believe this . . Finn slept through the entire thing! He's like his daddy, once he's out, he's out! Then we all got ready, got out bags packed and headed to the motel around 10 p.m. or so. Bill and I took quick showers to get all the dirt off of us and then we fell sound asleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment