7.02.2009

I woke up in the middle of the night and thought that I should call Bill. It was 2:30 in the morning and he and Billy had pulled over at a rest area to sleep. They had been there for almost two hours. Finn slept pretty good this morning.. We were up around 5:30 ish. We had breakfast and then I got the call that Bill and Billy were getting ready to pull in the driveway! Yeh!! They got in around 10:30 a.m. Here's a picture of Bill and Billy on their way to St. Louis;

We then unloaded the car and relaxed for a little bit. While we were taking a break, Billy found Papa Mike's guitar and had such a great time playing!! He kept dropping the pic in the hole in the guitar and thought that it was the funniest thing ever!


Finally we all got ready and left to go look at the car that Bill and I are thinking about getting, hopefully it'll be the "one!" We accidently had gone to the wrong dealership, so Bill called them and found out that it was actually in Hazelwood, which is 30 or so minutes from my mom and Mike's. We all got back in the car and headed there. Bill and I test drove the car that we had initally found and then we test drove a 2010 Pilot.. Wow... Incredible!! I love it! I had to leave to go get my hair trimmed up and highlighted. So I was gone for a little bit. On my way home I stopped by Imo's Pizza (yeah.. The best pizza EVER!) We had dinner, then left for the Brinkopf's house to pick up Bill's car. We stayed there for awhile and then got home and crashed... What a busy busy day! Tomorrow is going to be even better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment