Are you serious?! We all slept until 8 a.m.?! Even Finn?! YAAAHHH!! It must of been that fresh country air... So, when do I move down? ha ha. We got ready, got the cars loaded up and then myself, Bill, Billy, Finn, Nick, Steph, mom, Mike, and Lyndsey all went to Cracker Barrell for breakfast.. So long diet! Give me the grease!! I love their cheesy hashbrowns, they are the best. Billy ate such a great breakfast, we are so proud of him. He even likes grits (he must get that from his daddy!) After breakfast we all headed back over to grandma and grandpa Hunter's to help pick up the mess we all made yesterday. I watched the kids while the gang got everything done in about 45 minutes or so. Then we all hung out a bit longer and then said our good-bye's to grandma, grandpa, Uncle Mike, and Lyndsey.
We got home, I ran up to the grocery store to get a few things because we were heading to the Murdick's for a 4th of July party at their house.. Got a few things and then came home, got all of us ready and then headed back out the door again.
We got there a little bit late, but it was so great to see everyone there! (They are all Sachs employees). Mandi and I had a BLAST going through scrapbooking stuff. She had so much to show me, I only wish that I had longer to stay to hang out with her. The kids had a blast, Billy loves watermelon! They had this toy car that they sat on and then would go down the driveway on. Billy thought that it was the coolest thing ever. It was so great to be able to catch up with some great friends and hang out for awhile.
We got home and all crashed... Tomorrow is going to be a busy day too... It never ends, but its always the best! :o) Good Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment