After story-time we went to Bath and Body Works. We had to pick up a few things and then we headed back to the car and loaded up and left.
When we got home, the kid's took naps and I placed an order online at CVS for some pictures. Once the kids woke up we left for CVS. I got there and yet again.... The pictures aren't there. Every time I place an order online for prints there machine is always down. UGH.. I know it's not their fault.. But its just so aggravating! I asked to speak to the manager. I only did that because it wasn't the first time. After talking to him for 15 minutes he gave me a $15 gift card to use at the photo center. That was very nice of him. I didn't want or do that to get something free at all, I just wanted to speak to him about it. So the fact that he did that made me feel better about the whole situation.
When we left CVS, this is what the car thermometer read:
Then we headed to TJMaxx. I had to return a shirt. After I returned it, we walked around for about 30/40 minutes to find some steals. We didn't find anything so we left. When we got home, the kids had dinner and shortly after that Bill got home. He had a great time and he was happy to come home to see all of us!

0 comments:
Post a Comment