Yesterday we didn't do too much at all.. I had a Dr.'s appt. and then we went over to Martha's house so the kids could play... That was about it. It was a very enjoyable day hanging out with friends and then family when Bill got home. We love when daddy gets home, its always the highlight of our day when he walks in the door! Billy goes bizzerks!
Today was Finn's 4 month well-check. He was a little late since we were out of town, so he was basically 4.5 months when I took him in. I was shocked when we weighed him! I knew that he was chunky, but oh my! He was 18 lbs 7 oz and 26 inches. I also had them weigh Billy. I was curious if he had gained any weight since his last appt. and my chin hit the floor when I saw the numbers on the scale... Did I seriously just read that right? He's lost 6 oz's. My heart literally felt like it stopped beating. I could have sworn that he gained weight, he even felt heavier.
Before we left the Dr.'s I made an appt. for Billy which is thankfully Tuesday and then I scheduled Finn's 6 month well-check at the end of September.
When we got home we all hung out for a little bit. I checked to see what Billy weighed at his 4 month well check and guess what... He was 15 lbs 5.6 oz and 26 inches. So they are the same height and Finn is 3 lbs heavier! No wonder my weight is dropping off! I am carrying around two toddlers! ha! Later on I had to lay Finn down on the floor while I was getting some things done around the house. I look over to make sure that he was doing ok from the kitchen and low and behold . . He was laying down grabbing his toes!! YEH!! This is seriously by far the cutest thing ever! I would have to say that it is my favorite thing that babiees do. I remember with Billy I kept asking the Dr. if everything was ok, why wasn't he grabbing his toes yet and they kept telling me that babies did it around 5-6 months old. It was funny because right at 5.5 months Billy did it! Finn is so far a month ahead of Billy on that.
Bill came home early tonight so I could go out with Martha. He got home at 5:00 p.m. and I left at 5:30 p.m. to go get Martha. We went to dinner at Cosi.. YUMMY.. I would put that on my top 5 list its that tasty! After dinner we had quite a bit of time before the movie started, so we went to the theater and went upstairs to their bar. We each had a drink and then we went down to get in line for the movie. I got a popcorn and soda.. You can't go to the theater with out getting that!! We saw, "The Ugly Truth". It was hilarious! But extremely vulgar. I dropped her off after the movie and came home. Both boys were sleeping and Bill waited up for me. We sat in bed for a bit and chit-chatted and then caught some zzz's. Nighty Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment