Sooo sleepy.... Want to go back to bed? Isn't there a snooze button.. Nope, I'm a mom! No snoozin' here! But I will say this... It doesn't matter how much sleep you get, because when you look into your childs eyes and they look back at you with the most gorgeous blue eyes and then they smile at you, it melts your heart and nothing else matters but the love that you have for them.
We pretty much had a very low key day... I caught up on some laundry that needed to be done.. The kids had some really nice naps.. Speaking of which... Finn loves Mike and mom's bed.. He naps sooo long that I actually have to go in there and wake him up!
My best friend Jessica stopped by.. We caught up for a bit and it was so nice to see her. I miss her so much!
I actually think that we stayed in our pj's all day... what a lazy day.. We needed it..!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment