Good Morning, RISE and SHINE... Yeah.. Mr. Bamford wanted nothing to do with getting up this morning! I was actually the first one ready for once! I finally dragged him out the door and we headed to the dealership. We took both cars just incase.
We got there and Bill talked to the salesman about numbers and they weren't willing to really work with us... GRR... Everything happens for a reason I suppose... I just for some reason really got my hopes up.. I should have known better! Then I got the car loaded up with the kids and I couldn't find my cell phone.. OH NO, was all I could think.. "Bill's gonna kill me!" After searching for 15 minutes in my diaper bag, I see my wallet is missing.. WHHHAATTT?! I go to the car that I was test driving and low and behold, my wallet sitting on the passenger seat.. Ok, so where's my cell phone? I search inside and then gave the receptionist my mom's cell phone number to call me if she found a pink phone... I get in the car... Yeah... It was in my diaper bag... It was stuck in the very bottom of a pocket and I missed it ... DOH!
Bill was on his way to the office to meet with his old boss Steve for lunch, so the boys and I headed home... I get home and Bill's in the driveway! His lunch had to be cancelled and I was very much happy about that since today is the last day I'll see him for awhile.. I can handle not seeing him, I just really wanted him to be able to spend time with the boys since it's been hectic these past couple of days. I was trilled about that! We hung out, had lunch, and then Bill packed for his flight.
We piled up in the Tiburon.. Yes... All four of us... LOL... I have to sit so close to the dash board that I literally couldn't feel the air coming out of the vents... Wow.. we really do need a new car!! HA! We said our "Good-bye's and Love You's" and headed back home. I did good.. I didn't cry :o)
We got home, had dinner and watched the Bachelorette.. Yes... I am addicted to reality tv shows.. It's a weakness of mine that I am able to admit :o) (besides dark chocolate.. yummo!)
Bill got home at a reasonable time.. We chatted for a bit and then it was bed time for all of us.. Nighty Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment