I woke up this morning and got ready and left... I had to go to Whole Foods for Billy and get him some food that he could eat.. I stopped at Starbucks to get my mojo, I was running low on energy that morning! Then I ran by Whole Foods and then ran across to Target and low and behold... Guess what was next to that? Daaaduummm, "FIVE GUYS!!" woot woot! I got home unloaded everything and got the gang rounded up and told them we were going there for lunch! My grandma Joan came over and went to lunch with us.
We got there and there is a duck pond right in front of it, Billy thought that it was the coolest thing ever. After we hung out with the ducks for a bit, we went in and ordered our food.. Man it was sooo good... But middle through the meal I started having my heart problems again.. Ugh! This is not cool at all.. We finally all finished and headed back outside to feed/see the ducks. I was talking to my brother when Billy was walking with Bill and suddenly he took a face plant into the cement... I freaked out and ran over... He was fine, but it really scared me...
On the way home, we had to stop by Sams to get the boys diapers... Oh yeah... Did I forget to mention that Billy and Finn are now wearing the same size diapers? Craaazzzyy!! On the way home Billy fell asleep and when we got home we laid the kiddo's down for a nap and all took one together... I woke up and then got ready... We were going to the Brinkopf's house for a party. We didn't want to wake Billy up because he had not been taking naps and really needed it... He finally woke up after a 4 hour nap and we got the car loaded up and left.
We had a fun time there and shot off more fireworks! Nick and Steph even went with us!! Then we left around 10:30 p.m., it was way past our bed times and we have to get up early tomorrow to go take Bill's car up to the dealership to get appraised! ::Keep your fingers crossed that we get the car and everything runs smooth!!::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment