7.01.2009

Good MORNING! YEH for travel day. I got the kids up and fed, dressed and ready to go. At 10 a.m. we left for Vavoline to get my oil changed. We got home at 11:00, got all the bags put into the car, the kids fed lunch and stopped to put gas in the car on the way to the airport.. What a crazy, mad, hectic morning! I met Bill at the airport at 12:30 or so. We got the Tiburon (my car) all packed up with the boys luggage and what not and then Bill helped me and Finn into the airport. We said our "Good-bye's and Love You's" and we were both on our ways.

Finn and I sat down at the Mexican restaurant that they have in the airport.. Sooooo not on the diet, but YUMMO! I got there pretty early since Bill wanted to get on the road at a decent time so Finn and I had some good old bonding time :o) I went and bought a couple of waters and a magazine. We were sitting there hanging out and I noticed that I recognized someone... He was one of the daddy's at story-time every Wednesday at Barnes and Noble. He was picking up and dropping off his 14 year old kids. He also had his little girl there with him that is always at story-time. So, we chatted for a bit and then Finn and I got ready to board. It was a full flight on both legs.

I was very much excited to see my mom, Mike and my brother Nick at the airport to pick us up. We stopped by Jack in the Box before we get home.. Gotta love their tacos... Had a very very late dinner, relaxed, and got to bed before midnight!

I talked to Bill throughout the evening, him and Billy are making great time and should be home by 5 a.m. if he doesn't stop. We'll see in the morning when I wake up. :o) I can't wait to see my boys, I miss them so much already...

0 comments:

Post a Comment