This morning was CRAZY!! I woke up, still not being able to hear at all... ugh. So I called Bill's ENT.. Phew, they had an opening at 3:30. Luckily my friend Martha offered to watch the boys for me.
Before I had to leave, I got both kids clothes layed out and ready to pack. Then I got ready and dropped the kids off at Martha's. Thank the LORD the office was on time! I didn't want her to have to watch the kids too long, she had her hands full.. Her three, our two! I got my ears flushed out and guess what? I can hear again!! YIPPIE!! So I went and picked the boys up, came home.. They napped... Bill then called me and we met him at Target. We bought a dvd player for the car for Billy and his ride with Bill to St. Louis in my car. We picked up a few things and then Bill took the kids home and I went to get my oiled changed in my car.. But did you know that you can't get your oiled changed at 8 p.m.?! So instead I went to Sun Harvest and picked up a few things for Billy for the trip that wouldn't perish. I got home around 9ish and Bill and I got packed up, car set and ready to go in the morning, and finally got to bed after midnight.. Geesh! Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment