Billy had some tantrum issues mid morning. He had to go to his "Time-Out" mat. About 8 minutes later (he kept getting up and playing and throwing things) he came over and gave me a big kiss and a bigger hug. Then we had lunch. Billy had his left over pizza from dinner last night and I had a half of a blackberry and banana smoothie that I made. While I was on the floor folding clothes and Finn was in the Jumperoo, Billy was still in his highchair eating lunch... One minute I look over and he's chowing down.. The next minute I look over, he's passed out again in it.. I am of course worried about him, because this is something that he never does. But, Bill keeps reassuring me that its just because he's growing and he's tired. So, I put him down for a nap and then 15 minutes late Finn fell asleep. By 1 p.m. I had finished 5 loads of laundry and loaded and unloaded the dishwasher. Ahh, the madness!
While they slept I cleaned as much as I could. Billy woke up early and I knew that he didn't sleep long enough, so I brought him into our room and layed down with him. I didn't expect to dose off since I really didn't want to sleep at all... As soon as my eyes were getting heavy and I maybe might have slept for 10 minutes ;o) My cell phone rings and Billy opens his eyes and says, "Is that Daddy?" "No buddy, go back to bed.." So as he is falling back to sleep I made sure that I wouldn't. As I tried to sneak out, every move that I made he would open his eyes and say, "Is that Daddy?" So I laid with him for a half an hour and then tried again to sneak out and it didn't work. Now we were up! We grabbed some water and a snack and sat on the couch and read a few books together.
Then we all TRIED to get ready to meet daddy at Marshalls . . Well that didn't work... He had to come home since I couldn't get ready since the kids weren't cooperating at all. Bill got home around 6 ish and then I got ready and we left a little before 7 p.m. We drove to where we thought there was a Marshalls, it was a TjMax! I seconded guessed myself.. GRR. Oh-well. We had to go to Costco to get Rice Milk for Billy. Well... See... When I go shopping I usually get everything on my list and that is it.. It's rare that I pick something up besides what's on my list... I forgot Bill was going with us! :oP So we ended up getting a cart full of food and snacks! I am glad that he did grab the Brie and Asian Pears!! I can't wait for that!! I haven't had Brie in over a year... I am soo excited.
Billy seemed to like the Rice Milk that he had before bed time. Which is great news! Hopefully it will work out for him. Well, it's time for bed... It's 10:30 and I need to get some sleep! Night Night! See you all tomorrow :oD

0 comments:
Post a Comment