
Then we went over to the Thomas the Train set and he played over there for about 20 minutes and then he picked out some books and looked at them.. Then we picked out a book to buy. He got an Elmo book. Then I headed over to the Craft area in the bookstore. Bill told me to get a Scrapbooking Book that way I can learn how to do it all. Well... That never happened... I was one of those moms that was completely mortified at how her child was acting in a store.. Yup... that was me today, the mom that you see that can't control her child... Billy was mad that he couldn't play with the stepstool. He screamed and screamed and I put him in time out, right there in the book store (good thing where we were was mostly towards the back and less people were around)... Nothing worked... Needless to say I wasn't able to get the book I wanted. I did however have to get a book for Bill. We finally make it down the elevator and were making our way towards the check-out area. (Mind you, we don't have a double stroller... So Finn is in the stroller and Billy has to walk and hold my hand). He darts off and I have to run after him and I got him and brought him back over to the stroller and make our way back to check out.. Well, he was mad.. He was furious... So here I am in the line checking out with Finn screaming because he's mad for some reason.. Billy throwing himself on the floor kicking and screaming all while I am trying to sign my name on the receipt so I can get the heck outta there.. Are you kidding me? Did I really just go through all of that?! I got everyone loaded in the car and sat there and took a breather.. (Well I really had to because it's hard getting two kids in a two door sports car)... I cried.. I was mortified.. I was the mother in the store, the mother that I always seem to think when I see it, "Hey lady.. Get it together... Discipline your child.." That was me today... I HATE the terrible two's. I never thought that it would have been like that.. Not my child... Guess I was wrong ehh?
I pulled away and headed towards Billy's Dr.'s office. I had to pick up the results (we asked for them) to have them on hand so we could see what exactly they tested for. So after my breathing treatments and I get calmed down... Guess what?! Billy screams, screams for 15 minutes from the mall to the Dr's office.. Yupp... Screaming... Lovely... We get to the Dr's office and I pick up the results, get the kids back in the car and head home.. Guess who falls sound asleep.. Mr. Billy... He must of worn himself out by acting up. We finally got home at 1 p.m. He slept until 2:30 this afternoon and woke up a happy camper.. Thank you JESUS! Finn finally went down after a melt down with Gas problmems at 2:15. Ahh, the insanity in the Bamford house today!!!
Well as for Billy waking up as a happy camper... Yeah I might have been wrong about that... How about a little devil? :oP He's been just getting into everything that he knows that he can't have. ARGH. Oh well.. Just have to sit back and take it with a grain of salt sometimes... Some days are going to be better than others or worse than others. I got a lot done this afternoon. I got all the boxes ready to send to Rebecca with clothes for her, clothes for the baby, and other misc. baby items that we don't use anymore. I reorganized both boys dressers and put all the clothes away. Then Billy and I colored for awhile. Around 5:30 I started dinner. I made a scrumptious meal! It was refried beans, potatoes, pulled chicken, and pepper jack cheese on a corn tortilla. A healthy meal actually! I also made a pizza for Billy. Bill put it all on the grill so the house wouldn't get so warm. (Forgot to mention that on a billboard on my way home from the Dr's it said 108 degrees).
Bill booked our flights to STL. We leave on July 1st at 5:20 p.m. and get to STL at 8:45 p.m. Then he leaves on July 6th at 4:00 p.m. So it'll be a nice trip for him. I have not booked my return flight. Don't know if I will have to! We are going to get my car washed and cleaned up this weekend and put it up for sale. Then while Bill and I are in STL we are going to look at some SUV's while we are there. If it doesn't sell by mid July and we found a SUV that we like, he'll drive my car up to STL and we'll get the ball rolling on getting a new SUV. **Crossing fingers that it happens** If nothing happens and we don't find a SUV, then I'll fly back with my Grandma Joan or Bill will come up and get me so I can fly back with him since I can't fly by myself with two kiddo's.
After dinner we all relaxed on the couch. Finn slept from 2:15 p.m. until 7 p.m. Long nap! Then around 8:30 p.m. I went tanning, I haven't been in almost three weeks. It was nice to get out by myself and relax for a half hour. I plan on going again tomorrow night! I've gotta get tan again for our family pictures that we're taking in July. My step-sister bought my mom and Mike a package from a photographer for Christmas so that we could get another family picture taken. Well, it's time to catch some zzz's... It's bed time.. Adios from San Antonio!

0 comments:
Post a Comment