6.15.2009

Another sleepless night... Both boys woke up this morning at 5 a.m. Billy wasn't feeling well at all. Bill took care of Billy and I fed Finn and got him back to sleep over an hour later. The only thing that got Billy to stop crying was a shower with daddy. Go DAD! Good idea! So they took a shower, then I got Billy dressed and then I figured I might as well get a shower in while Bill can watch Billy before he leaves for work. When Bill left for work, Billy said, "Daddy go bye - bye, bye bye Daddy". About 15 minutes after Bill left for work, I looked at Billy and said, "Do you want to go lay down with Momma?" he said, "MMMHMM". We both fell asleep :o) I got about a 20 minute cat nap in and Finn woke up. So I fed him and made me a BIG 'ole cup of coffee.. Extra bold.. needed it! Finn fell back asleep around 10 ish and Billy is still sleeping... Maybe Momma should lay back down...? I just have to much to do today!

So I decided, hey... what the heck... Why not get some shut eye, who knows when I'll get some rest again. So I slowly crawled into the bed with Billy and cuddled up next to him and about 5 minutes later he starts talking in his sleep, then wakes himself up! Too cute. So we cuddled in bed and talked for about 20 minutes and when he stood up for me to get him off of the bed, this is what his hair looked like! It reminds me of Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura! LOL! He was in a VERY good mood when he woke up, which made Momma a happy Momma!

Once Finn woke up, we got ready and left for Target. I had to get Finn formula and rice. When we got home I started laundry and then the neighbors came over to play. They all had a blast.

I got a call from Billy's pediatrician this afternoon. His results came back negative. Which is both good and bad. Either the test came back negative because they aren't completely accurate or he really doesn't have an allergy to food. If its not an allergy, it might be a food sensitivity. So, we are going to keep him on a Gluten and Dairy Free diet and even remove Soy from his diet as well. I have to pick up some Rice Milk for him. We're going to continue with this diet for a month and if his stool doesn't change, then we'll make an appointment with the Gastro. Dr.

I made pizza for dinner for Billy this evening and in the middle of eating, he fell asleep! I can't believe that! He never has done that before! Poor little guy was exhausted.


Then I cooked dinner for Daddy and I. We had fried Spinach Ravioli and Fried Chicken. Then after that we tried to finish watching the Bachelorette. Finn spit up, so Daddy had to give him a bath. I talked to my Dad, they had a great time in Vegas. Nick lasted in the tourney for about 6 hours he said. Good Job buddy! Then finally we got both kids down for the night and got some shut eye... I was exhausted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment