We went to Whole Foods, Sun Harvest, and then Costco. I got Billy some more Gluten and Dairy Free foods. I even got him a loaf of bread. It's amazing how much he really is unable to eat on this diet. But then again its amazing how much food they have our there now for people with Gluten allergy's. I finally got home a little over three hous later. Unloaded the groceries and we all relaxed on the couch, I may have even napped for a half hour. :o) When Finn had fallen asleep, I put him in Billy's crib. When he woke up, Billy came in with me and tried to get him out through the slits in the crib. So I put Billy in the crib with Finn.. Seriously.. We have the most adorable two little boys ever! He cuddled up next to him and kept giving him hugs and kisses. He's so lovey dovey and I LOVE that about him! Could you tell Finn woke up in a good mood?!
6.13.2009
Wow, that was a long tiring night... Ugh.. Lots of wine with no sleep makes for an unpleasant Momma. Thanks to Daddy for helping me out with Mr. Finn last night.. He didn't sleep that well. I let Daddy sleep in and then we hung out for a bit and I got ready to leave. Bill watched the boys while Martha and I went shopping. This is how I left the boys...


Then, while Daddy was cooking, Billy and Momma colored for an hour and a half almost! Billy is coloring so good! Here's a few pieces that we did . .
I thought the whole time that Daddy was making dinner for himself because I wasn't hungry.. Guess I was wrong... How could I say no to this meal?! Yeah.. and I almost finished it... :oP It was TASTY!! MMM!
Guess what? Bill and I finally finished Australia after we put the kiddo's down for the night! It only took us a week! What a busy day... Tomorrow is going to even more busy... I have lots and lots of cleaning to do... Finn has out grown his drawer full of clothes... Now its empty! He's in 9 month clothes already. Oh yeah.. He still isn't too happy with the taste of the Nutramigen, but he seems to be doing a lot better. (not throwing up). So we're going to keep on it for a few more days and hopefully this will be better for him. Good NIGHT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment