6.14.2009

This morning I let Daddy sleep in, he was so tired! Billy was very much upset that he couldn't go back in bed with Daddy this morning. He kept saying, "Daddy go bye-bye?" "No Billy, Daddy is just sleeping.", "But Daddy go Bye-Bye.." "No, Billy I promise that Daddy is just sleeping, you can see him in a little bit, I promise" . . **Stands right in front of the door saying "Daddy" while trying to get in.** Needless to say, Monsters Inc. has now taken his distraction. Along with the yummy Carmel Apple breakfast bar :o) I totally forgot to mention that Finn's hair is really starting to fall out. His voice is also getting really deep!

I went through the kids clothes and put away clothes that didn't fit Billy anymore. One of my friends is having a baby boy the first of Sept., so we are giving her all the clothes that Finn has grown out of. I am keeping the clothes that have special meaning and then giving her the rest. I already have one HUGE box filled and am most likely going to have to send a seperate box with more. Bill cleaned up the room a lot and put the boxes up in our storage area in our closet. He even cleaned the toliets for me too :oD

Finn has been cranky a lot today. We really think that he is teething bad. I can see some buds, poor little guy :o( He doesn't really even want to eat that much either. Which is not like him.. Billy has been eating really good today so far, I am proud of him. Bill got out the boxes out of the kids closet because Finn needs bigger clothes. When he did, lol . . . He put Billy up on top of the rack in the closet.. I thought that he would freak out, but he didn't. (In the second picture, I am on my tippy toes, haha!) After that, we have a TON of stuff that I am going to sell on eBay, so I made a spreadsheet in Excel of what it is, MSRP, what we paid for it and then what we're going to list it at as well as the S&H. We're going to try and get those posted this week to sell and hopefully it will and will put some extra money in our pocket.


Then Bill cooked some hot dogs for all of us for dinner. Billy had one hot dog, one Carnegie pickle, and a scoop of Strawberry Soy Icecream. Then for a late night snack they shared some popcorn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment