Then Daddy and Ron got home from work and they had us over for dinner... YUMMO! Her Greek Chicken is amazing. We got the kiddo's down for the night, besides Billy and played some cards and ended up going through three and a half bottles of wine! Needless to say, we didn't get home until 12:30 a.m. I honestly can not remember the last time that I was up that late. We had such a great time!!
6.12.2009
Happy Anniversary to Bill and I! It's been three years since our first date! Wow, has the time flown. Billy woke up this morning very upset that Daddy wasn't home. He even cried, poor little guy :o( So, Billy really needed a hair cut this morning, so I plopped him on the counter in the bathroom and started cutting away! I have to admit, I did a really great job myself, I even layered it! Go MOMMA! Then the boys and I got up and got ready and headed out the door at 11 a.m. We went over to The Rheinheimer's (co-worker of Bill's). Our son's (Billy and Luke) were actually born on the same day. Then our littlest ones are two months apart. The kids played and had a blast! Billy loves going over there and playing because there is so much room to run around and new and different toys to play with. Martha and I were sitting watching t.v. while the kids were in the playroom... This is how Billy came out to me!! Is that not HILARIOUS?!
Then Daddy and Ron got home from work and they had us over for dinner... YUMMO! Her Greek Chicken is amazing. We got the kiddo's down for the night, besides Billy and played some cards and ended up going through three and a half bottles of wine! Needless to say, we didn't get home until 12:30 a.m. I honestly can not remember the last time that I was up that late. We had such a great time!!
Then Daddy and Ron got home from work and they had us over for dinner... YUMMO! Her Greek Chicken is amazing. We got the kiddo's down for the night, besides Billy and played some cards and ended up going through three and a half bottles of wine! Needless to say, we didn't get home until 12:30 a.m. I honestly can not remember the last time that I was up that late. We had such a great time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment