Woo Hoo! Finn slept through the night again.. Almost! He went to bed around 10 ish and was up at 7:00 a.m. Too bad I woke up at 6 a.m. and was wide awake. GRR.. Don't you just hate when that happens?! Billy slept in, it was almost 9 a.m. before he woke up.. Can't believe it. We all ate breakfast and then headed out the door a little after 11 a.m. to go to Sun Harvest Market. Yeah, that was a little rough by myself with the two... Little carts, hungry toddler, and a sling that didn't work well so I had to partially carry Finn didn't really make fore a good trip.. But. . . I did get a lot of food for Billy that he will be able to eat and hopefully it will help him out. Everything I got was Gluten Free and Dairy Free. We got pizza crust, pasta, sauce, cheese, cheesy mashed potatoes, cereal, sweet potato patties, ABC fries, chicken nuggets, veggie chips, pretzels, cookies . . . So he should be good for awhile!
We got the coffee that I ordered on Monday.. Wow, that was really fast. We were super excited about that. Esp. me.... Not having my morning cup of joe.... I was dead tired! Tonight we started Finn on Nutramigen. Hopefully it will settle well with his tummy. Also, I forgot to say earlier that Finn is now in a size 3 diaper! Billy wears a size 4! Isn't that crazy?!
We had a really relaxing evening. Didn't do much at all. Those evenings are really nice to have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment