Billy finally woke up from his nap at 3:30 and I got him his milk, we colored for 15 minutes.. Then I had to wake Finn up so that we could make it to the pediatrician's office before they closed to drop off the stool samples and get Billy his prescription. He got a sticker while we were there and the nurses days were made when Billy blew them all kisses "bye bye".. I dropped off his prescription for his probiotics at CVS and they didn't have it in stock, so I have to go back up tomorrow afternoon to pick it up. Hopefully he'll be able to get a dose in tomorrow, if not we'll start it on Friday. When we got home we hung out for a bit. I stood Finn up in front of the mirror in their room and had him hold my fingers with his hands and he walked towards the mirror! He took about 5 steps. Then I got the kids ready and left the house to meet up with Bill.
We went to Michaels. Bill told me to meet him there so he could buy me some scrapbooking stuff! I got a lot!! He got me a album which had 1,000 pieces inside to help decorate it. A bunch of paper, ribbons, glue, and stickies. He also bought Billy some models for him to paint, paint brushes, paint, and then little clay figures to paint as well. So I got what I need to start scrapbooking off with! I am going to try and get some pictures ordered tomorrow or Friday. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to start! I am really excited, can you tell?! Bill also told me to pick up a book at B&N next time I am there about scrapbooking so I can learn more about it. I think that I know what my list for Christmas will be this year already!! I also want to learn how to crochet, quilling, and to sew. I guess I better take one thing at a time!
Then we ran over to Babies R Us because I had a coupon for Finn's Playtex Drop Ins. We got those a bib and we got Billy . . . Drum Roll Please . . . a BIG boy potty! (I even had a coupon for that, yeh me!) We are trying to teach him what "potty" really means. We're going to keep working on it so that sometime in the next couple of months he can start potty training.
Yeh... we were bad again tonight... We had Burger King for dinner... And boy... It was good, but my stomach isn't used to greasy food like that... Guess it taught me a lesson ehh? Speaking of which, I have 6 lbs left to loose to get to my pre-preggo weight from Billy and then a total of 10 lbs to get to the weight that I want to be at! Go me!!
Yeah, it's time to get Mr. Finn to bed and then Momma and Daddy... It's been a long day.. Night!

0 comments:
Post a Comment