6.18.2009

Ugh... Boy is Momma draggin' this morning. Between Bill and Finn, I got no sleep last night. I finally got to bed at 11:00 p.m. or so and then from 1 a.m. until 2 a.m. I was up... Then right as I am falling asleep, Finn wakes up... HUH!? He woke up drank 4 oz. of formula and then went back to bed at 3:30 this morning. Then Bill's alarm went off at 5:30 a.m. and I came out to the couch so I could get some sleep. Both boys slept in sort of for me this morning. Billy got up at 7:45 a.m. and Finn got up a little after 8 a.m. When Finn woke up, Billy wanted to hold Finn, so I laid him next to him and they cuddled for a bit!
The morning into the afternoon was a really long day. Finn screamed almost the entire time. The only way that he was happy is if I was holding him and walking around with him. He took three naps though, but no longer than an hour each time. I did however manage a shower in the late afternoon! Billy now LOVES Shrek! We watched Shrek and Shrek 2. Then I started dinner. I made Sloppy Joes from scratch and Beef Stroganoff for Billy. Bill didn't get home late, he actually got home at 6:30 ish. I fed Finn while Billy and Daddy ate. Billy LOVED his dinner! I was very much happy about that! He even used his fork the whole time.

After dinner Daddy and Billy got out one of the models that we bought last week at Michael's. Bill glued it together and then they started painting it.
Then we got Billy all cleaned up and Daddy turned on the music channel on the t.v. and Billy and Momma danced our booty's off!! Boy, it was hard to keep up with him! Although I couldn't dance in circles... I would get too dizzy, but apparently Billy has no problem!
After our Dance Marathon, Finn fell asleep. Then I took Billy for a walk outside and then when I got back with him, Daddy took him for a walk. Now it was finally bed time.. Phew... It was a long, fun, crazy day! Good Night all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment