6.19.2009

Finn woke up at 6:15 a.m. this morning. While I was watching the news this morning, the weather was on. I saw this big storm that looked like it was heading right for San Antonio. Good thing that I am not a meterologist... It's not coming near us at all she said.. We may get a few rain drops, but that's it. UGH!... I want the RAIN!! It's soo hot here... Can't even go outside with out having to catch your breath. Oh-well! Bill left at 7:15 a.m. this morning to go play golf. He was happy about that. He's coming back home afterwards to bring his clubs back home and pick up his laptop.. He didn't want to leave his computer in the car with as hot as it is outside.. Smart move! Then it was time to get everything together for me and the boys. Bill's co-workers wife called me yesterday and asked me if I could watch one of her kids while she went to the Dr.'s office.

I got to Martha's house at 9:35 a.m. and was there until 1:00 p.m. The boys had so much fun playing. They have a playhouse and I gave the boys a bowl of pretzels to eat and they took it into the house and sat inside at the table and shared their pretzels, it was so adorable. Then they all had lunch together and we left to come home.

Billy fell asleep on the car ride home so as soon as we got inside I layed him down. Bill called me at 1:45 and told me that he was on his way home from playing golf. He got home a little after 2 p.m. and then left for work at 3:00 p.m. Then I got ready for the night. Kimberly (my neighbor) and I had plans for the evening. Bill got home at 6 p.m. and then I left a little before 7 p.m. We went to the movies. Her and I saw, "The Proposal". We actually had to wait in line to get in and they had to check all of our tickets.. I don't think that's happened to me since I saw Scream like a hundred years ago! LOL! We had a great time and I highly recommend the movie to anyone that wants to go see it. Betty White really makes the movie! She's so hilarious!

Bill had fun with the boys at home and they all had a blast with one another. Glad that they were good for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment