6.07.2009

Today we got up and relaxed... Relaxed for quite a bit! On my CafeMom site I joined two scrapbooking groups so I can learn a lot from other mom's and get some ideas from them. I can't wait to get into scrapbooking! It's going to be so much fun. I know it's not going to be cheap to make the books, but it will be worth it when Bill and I twenty years from now look at them! I hope one day I can show the other mom's a thing or two in the future! We also talked to Bill Jr., Ronnie, Grandpa (Bill Sr.), and Grandma (Jo) on the webcam! I was excited and so were they when they actually got to see Finn up. It seems like everytime that we've chatted with them he's been asleep.

Around 4ish we all left to go shopping. We went to La Cantera Mall. It's an outside mall right by our house. We went to Macy's and did a little shopping. It was nice to be able to get two new shirts and a dress. One of the dresses that I LOVE, they didn't have it at this Macy's or any Macy's near by. So the associate called Dallas, they had it and are shipping the dress to me. :oD I can't wait to get it! It's going to have to be altered, but it's ok! After we did a little shopping, we took Billy to the play area they have next to Macy's and Dillard's and let him play for a bit. He had a blast.. Even though he got knocked down a few times by a little girl running around, he still had a blast. When it was time to leave, he through a fit... (These terrible-two's are really TERRIBLE). But by the time we got to the car, he was a happy camper.

On the way home we stopped by TjMax and did a little bit more shopping! I got another dress, a swim suit (which I don't know if I am going to wear yet or not... we'll see, I don't think that I am that confiedent yet to go out in public like that...), Urban Decay Lipgloss, and Billy got a pair of pants. We went back to Cosi (my absolute new favorite place!) and we got two TBM's to go. Got home and we all had dinner and put the kiddo's to bed. Bill and I watched a little bit more of Australia before bed, but still have yet to finish it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment