Bill left work early and went the the Dr. He has been having some problems snoring and after 6 months of me bugging/nagging him, he finally went. He doesn't have sleep apnea which is great news!! He has a deviated septum. The only options for him to stop snoring are the following: a) Use Affrin for 3 days to see if it will work b) Use a medicated nose spray c) Have an outpatient surgery to put in four, one inch (Bill described them as straws, they are obviously very thin) put into his throat or d) Have his tonsils, soft pallet, and the "hangy thing" (sorry I don't know the technical name..!) all removed. Obviously option "d" is NOT an option. He could loose some of his voice or all of it and we aren't willing to risk that at all. I personally don't think that this new procedure (option c) is a good idea... Just my own opinion.. But if he really wants to do it, then he is more than welcome. So it looks like we're going for the sprays! Hopefully it will get better and I'll be able to actually sleep a full night with him!
Daddy and Billy went outside this evening to take out the trash and walk around for a bit and when they came back they had a surprise for me... My very 1st flower Billy picked for me!! It's gorgeous and I'll remember it for the rest of my life! Here's a picture of it:

0 comments:
Post a Comment