6.29.2009

I woke up very very sick this morning. Finn woke up at almost 7 a.m. and I got him fed and Bill was getting ready to leave and I asked him if he could stay home for a little bit. He said yes and I went back to bed. I am so incredibly ill today... I had a 102 fever. I don't know if it has to do with my ear problems or what. But I haven't been this sick in a really long time. I still can't eat anything at all. Bill left for work at 11:05 a.m. and said he would try his best to get home at a reasonable time since I was sick. Finn fell asleep at 11:30 a.m. and Billy had lunch around 12:15 p.m. He had turkey corn dogs and french fries.

Then we all took at nap at 2:15 p.m. Billy and I woke up at almost 5:00 p.m. and Finn slept for awhile longer. Bill got home at 5:30 p.m. We had dinner (I ended up having bread since my tummy wasn't feeling good). Then I had to run to Target to get Finn formula.

After I got home Bill put the ear wax removal drops in my ear, they didn't work at all.. UGH.. Made it worse... Bill told me to go to bed, I listened! I felt like poo....

0 comments:

Post a Comment