Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.. It was a hectic fun weekend. Friday I cleaned all morning and then the neighbors came over to play. Bill got home really early which was awesome! The neighbors stayed over for dinner and drinks and we had a great evening. The kids were in bed before 9:00 p.m. and momma and daddy followed shortly after!
Saturday we woke up, had breakfast and hung out for a bit. Then we all got ready and headed to TJmax. The boys sported their Cardinal's outfit today, they looked so darn cute!!! At TJmax I had to return the swim suit that I bought there. I didn't like the way it fit... So after that we went to Costco and picked up a few things that we needed. On the way home Bill stopped at a little bakery that we have right by the house and picked up a sourdough loaf and a few sweets! Then we got home unloaded everything and the kids went down for a nap. We had the loaf of bread with dipping sauce, brie, pears, and butter. It was such a yummy lunch... Kind of blew my diet! We didn't think that the kids would sleep long. We started to get ready to go to the Alterman Picnic, but we didn't end up making it because Billy woke up at 6:30, it was 30-40 minutes away and by the time we got there we wouldn't be there long since it ended at 9:00 p.m. Too bad, we were really looking forward to it. Instead we all got ready and went back to TJmax. We wanted to try and find a wine rack. We weren't succesful, but we did pick up a few things. I got two new tops, YEH! Then we came home and got the kiddo's their milk before bed and headed to bed ourselves.
Sunday we hung out in the morning and had breakfast. Then I went to go tanning. It was blazziinngg hot out! When I got back we talked to Bill Jr. and Ronnie over the web cam. It was his b-day!! We talked to them for a bit and then got ready to go to the pool... Yes.. I Kristen Marie Pretti actually got into a suit.. AHH.. Oh well! I had a blast with the boys and that's all that matters!! I forgot how much fun it is to be in a pool. Finn fell asleep, so daddy got into the pool with Billy and I and we had such a great time! It was the first time that daddy and I have ever swam together and it was the first time that I swam with Billy too, what a memorable day! After about 40 minutes at the pool we headed home. I got swimmers ear really bad, I can't hear at all... If it doesn't get better I'll go to the Dr. before we leave for STL. We all got cleaned up and took showers and then the neighbors came over for dinner. We had a great time hanging out and the next thing we now it's midnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment