We all got ready and left the house. We had a few things to return at Marshall's so we did that and then bought some more stuff! We just love that place! After that we went to HEB and picked up dinner. We got almost 2 lbs of Crab Legs and Shrimp.. Then a few other things. We got home and Bill fired up the grill. Billy had hot dog and then Bill and I had just Crab Legs because there was sooo much meat in it! Before dinner started I had to give Bill his Father's Day present since I wouldn't have time in the morning. He opened up his cards and drawing that Billy made for him. His present is that tomorrow at 11:04 a.m. he and his co-worker Ron are playing the Palmer Course at La Cantara! He was incredibly excited!! Then we had dinner, watched some t.v. and got ready for bed. I had to get a few things ready for tomorrow so I won't be so rushed. We have to be out the door at 9:30 a.m. Good Night :o)
6.20.2009
Well... Bill was suppose to sleep in this morning because tomorrow (Father's Day) he can't... He has a BIG surprise tomorrow for Father's Day. Sorry babe that you didn't get to sleep in... I was sooooo ill... FYI . . Don't go almost all day with out eating and then chow down some butter popcorn from the movies... Yeah... My tummy hurt so incredibly bad.. I literally thought that I was going to die!
We all enjoyed the morning together. Bill really worked on Billy's words with him last night and today he was talking up a storm. We all had breakfast and then I left to run a few errands. I had to go to UPS to ship some packages. I had to return something that Bill bought and then I shipped . . :o( Two HUGE boxes of clothes and stuff to my friend that is having a baby in September. It was hard to part with it, but I know that I don't really need it and it's going to be in someones hands that really need them and then they can make memories with the clothes. I did however keep some stuff that had a lot of sentimental value. I couldn't part with it all!! Then I ran to Sams.. The boys needed diapers and we needed Puffs and Milk.
Then I got home and was talking to Bill about the UPS packages, he had asked how much it cost to ship it all, so I showed him the receipt and he luckily caught an error. One of the package was MAYBE 2 lbs, it said it was almost 12 lbs on the receipt. So I got up and left to go back up there to talk to the guy. He said that there was nothing he could do today because his internet was down and he couldn't process anything. He wrote down my cell phone number and said that Monday he will take care of it for me and give me a call back. Right next to the UPS store is this Cafe/Bakery that is called, "Flower Power". They have regular baked goods and foods, but they also cater to Vegan and Gluten Free diets. I bought a slice of Tuxedo cake for Bill and I to share (yummo!) and Billy a Gluten Free cookie. He loved it!
We were all sitting here and Billy was coloring and I had a great idea. The drawings that Bill brought home the other night had a brown backing. So, I took that off and put it down on the kitchen floor and laid Billy on top of it. I traced him and then we colored it! (FYI, I am clearly not the BEST artist... lol!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment